1/29/2018 - NEoWave Staff
Glenn Neely is recognized as a Top Timer for 20+ years -- and more than 200 times!
And the winner is...
Here at NEoWave, we always look forward to Timer Digest's
Special Annual Report. We can't wait to tear into it, counting Glenn Neely's many recognitions. (This is harder than you'd think, given the tiny type size.)
This year's Special Annual Report recognized Glenn Neely as a Top Timer in 3 markets: the S&P, Bonds and Gold. He has consistently ranked as a Top Timer in these 3 markets for more than two decades. In fact, over the years, Timer Digest has recognized Glenn Neely more than 200 times!
Special recognitions over the years include:
- Timer Digest
first began ranking Glenn Neely as a Top Timer in 1996 -- 22 years ago!
- In 2012, Glenn Neely was highlighted as Timer Digest's
"Featured Analyst," with a photo on the front cover and full-length article about Glenn Neely and the NEoWave Trading and Forecasting services.
- In 2015, Glenn Neely was given special mention in Timer Digest
as an advisor who has produced consistent results over the past 10 years as a Top S&P Timer and Top Bond Timer.
Here are Mr. Neely’s rankings in Timer Digest’s Special Annual Report, published January 29, 2018:
- Top 10 S&P Timer for the last 10 years
- S&P Honor Roll: Top 10 Timer in 2001 and Top 5 Timer in 2011
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 12 months (essentially the entire year of 2017)
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 5 years
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 10 years
- Gold Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 1999, 2000, 2004 and 2015
- Performance rankings (listing of all Timer Digest recognitions)
- NEoWave Trading services
- NEoWave Forecasting services
A brief background on Glenn Neely and NEoWave, Inc.
Internationally regarded money manager, trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst, Glenn Neely has devoted over 30 years to advance Wave forecasting and trading strategy. His now-famous NEoWave methodology provides a precise, step-by-step, logical assessment of market structure, which typically leads to more accurate forecasts. His Neely River trading technology assists in creating lower-risk trading strategies, with a dual emphasis on effective trades and capital preservation. Wave analysts and Elliott Wave enthusiasts rely on NEoWave’s Forecasting Services to guide their market expectations for the S&P, T-Notes, Gold and Euro. Professional investors and traders worldwide trust Glenn Neely’s highly specific trading advice on NEoWave’s Trading Services: World Equities, Fixed Income & Real Estate, Commodities and Currencies.