8/31/2023 - NEoWave Staff
HOW & WHY TO TRADE OPTIONS -- 2 FREE ways to learn about trading Options
New to Options? Take advantage of these 2 FREE opportunities to learn the benefits of Options and learn the basics of trading Options.
1. Interview with Glenn Neely: "The Benefits of Trading Options"
GO TO INTERVIEW
When you buy Options, they provide the best of both worlds in the investment business: limited risk with unlimited potential.
After exploring and thoroughly testing Options strategies, trading advisor and NEoWave founder Glenn Neely decided to integrate Options into the NEoWave Trading service. In fact, the majority of recommendations in his Trading services are Options strategies.
In this recorded interview, he explains how trading Options enables you to reduce risk and lock-in profits during sideways and choppy markets. Here are a few of Mr. Neely's comments from this interview:
- "To create a profitable long-term portfolio, you want to let your profits run and cut your losses short. Trading Options helps us do this."
- "With Options, your profit potential is greater – you can lock in more profit. Plus, it gives you much more buffer on the downside. In short, the market can drop, and you'll still make money."
- "A lot of traders try to make as much money as possible, and they forget about the risks they're taking. My goal – which should be the goal of any professional trader – is that return OF your capital is more important than return ON your capital. In other words, you always want to try to get your money back first and then everything else is, as they say in Louisiana, lagniappe. It's extra. Writing premium on Options increases your chances of getting your money back first."
"The Benefits of Trading Options"
24-minute, recorded interview, presented by Glenn Neely at NEoWave
GO TO INTERVIEW
2. We'd like to share an informative video
If you are new to Options trading, we recommend you watch this helpful introduction video to further your learning. This 20-minute video was created and posted by Chris Butler at ProjectFinance.
"Options Trading Basics EXPLAINED (For Beginners)"
20-minute YouTube video, presented by Chris Butler at ProjectFinance
GO TO VIDEO
NEELY RIVER: Professional Trading Course
If you are ready to take your trading skills to the next level, take Glenn Neely's Professional Trading Course. In the class, you will learn how to improve your trading skills and begin using Options to leverage your results - along with understanding risk control and better methods for managing profits and losses.
To reserve your spot, complete the Contact Form and Magelan (NEoWave Customer Service) will provide details on this LIVE course and complete your enrollment process.
Connect with Glenn Neely:
Follow us @NEoWaveTheory: