12/3/2020 - NEoWave Staff
DOW JONES HITS 30K - Just as Glenn Neely predicted in 1995!
To the surprise of many traders and Elliott Wave forecasters around the globe, on November 24, 2020, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 30,000 for the first time ever!
However, one trader and Wave forecaster was NOT surprised:
Glenn Neely, founder of NEoWave.
In 1988, Mr. Neely published a 72-year Elliott Wave forecast predicting that the U.S. stock market would continually and exponentially escalate in the coming decades. The current market high indicates that his astounding long-term forecast is still on track!
HERE'S PROOF: Watch, read, and learn...
1. Read Glenn Neely's original article written and published in 1988
Read Mr. Neely's article, titled "The Future Course of the U.S. Stock Market: An Elliott Wave Viewpoint," which steps through his 72-year stock market forecast. When you read the article, you can track the Dow's progress from 1988 to present day, along with Mr. Neely's forecast all the way to 2060. Mr. Neely published his long-term forecast in the Foundation for the Study of Cycles
publication in its September/October 1988 "Elliott Wave" issue, and his shocking prediction sparked global controversy!
CLICK HERE to read the article
2. Watch a brief video of Mr. Neely explaining his long-term forecast
In this 10-minute video workshop, Glenn Neely steps through the reasoning behind his long-term forecast. In 1995 - when the Dow was below 5,000 - Mr. Neely presented a workshop where he stepped through the reasoning behind his long-term (72-year) forecast. Thankfully, this workshop was recorded, and you can watch the video! In this video, he notes that the Dow would reach the "astounding" level of 20,000, 30,000 and even higher - a goal that most traders and Elliott Wave analysist considered to be impossible at the time!
Highlights from Glenn Neely's 1995 video (when the Dow was below 5,000):
- Mr. Neely starts by showing the Wave structure for the entire history of the U.S. stock market, pointing out the long-term growth trajectory.
- He explains that his long-term (72-year) forecast - published in 1988 - indicates the stock market will continue to progress and advance for decades, going into about 2060.
- In this video, Glenn Neely says, "The future force - or power - of the market is so great that the correction is stretched upward ... an upward drift that concludes a huge double-three-running second Wave correction [that began] in 1949. The market began its largest, most powerful, persistent advance in the history of the United States. ... What does that tell you? It tells you the market isn't slowing down. We're moving into a period of increasing momentum. [As a reminder, the Dow was below 5,000 at the time of this 1995 video.] ... Eventually, on a long scale, we're talking about the Dow going up to 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, 40,000, or 50,000 over about 60 years. This sounds outrageous to a lot of people. ... When you think of it in terms of historical logarithmic percentages, it's very plausible. ... This is extremely possible."
What does NEoWave's Glenn Neely say TODAY about his historic long-term forecast?
Mr. Neely noted that his 72-year forecast may be the longest stock market forecast ever published. Plus, he found it interesting that when he recorded the video (noted above) in 1995, the Dow was below 5,000. "At that time, I was calling for a massive Bull market, projecting the Dow should get to 30,000 or higher over many years, and we are there now." He added, "This 32-year-old Elliott Wave forecast is still working!"
Follow us @NEoWaveTheory: