April 17, 2018 -- For the first time in its 30-year history, NEoWave, Inc. is offering a group Wave analysis course for Elliott Wave enthusiasts who want to learn advanced Wave analysis from NEoWave's Glenn Neely to improve their forecasting and trading results. This new training -- called "Advanced Wave Analysis: Learn to Apply NEoWave in Real-Time" -- is a semi-private format, limited to just 4 participants.
The semi-private format makes training affordable
This vital training course, personally led by NEoWave founder Glenn Neely, will take participants beyond orthodox Elliott Wave, providing a step-by-step logical foundation for better forecasting and trading. Typically, NEoWave charges $12,000 US for private Wave analysis training but, as part of a small-group, participants will realize significant savings. This 3-month course is only $2,900 US per person.
In this advanced Wave analysis course, participants will learn:
1. Advanced Wave analysis techniques based on logical, scientific, and objective concepts, which result in more accurate forecasts and profitable trades
2. Discover how to apply NEoWave on real-time price charts
3. Wave analysis that does not result in multiple forecasts and contradictory bearish and bullish scenarios
4. The 3 Core Elements of NEoWave:
- Logic – strong corrections must yield a powerful move
- Self-defining price and time limits – a smaller degree pattern cannot take more time and price than a larger degree pattern
- Self-confirmation – a market’s post-pattern behavior determines whether your prior structural analysis was correct
More information about this 3-month Wave analysis training:
- Each 1-hour class in this 12-week course is personally taught by NEoWave founder and forecasting expert Glenn Neely.
- Each class is live and delivered online via a conference call with screen-sharing technology. All details to join the class will be provided.
- Time is allowed during each class for questions.
- This first-ever NEoWave semi-private course is only $2,900 US. (Compare to private courses, which Mr. Neely charges $12,000 US.) This course is limited to only 4 participants.
- Registration requires a $500 US non-refundable deposit.
- Classes are held on Tuesdays at the following times around the world at 12:00 pm Eastern (USA).
1. Participants must have a basic working knowledge of orthodox Elliott Wave theory.
2. While not essential, it’s recommended participants read Mr. Neely’s book, Mastering Elliott Wave – especially the first 5 chapters. Visit THIS NEoWave web page to purchase the hardcover copy, Kindle edition, or iBooks edition.
3. Participants must have Microsoft Excel for Mac or PC (version 2011 or higher).
For those interesting in joining this advanced Wave analysis course:
Email Magelan@neowave.com or USA residents can call 1-800-636-9283, Ext. 2. Non-USA residents please dial 949-480-7401.
About Glenn Neely and NEoWave, Inc.
Internationally regarded money manager, trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst, Glenn Neely has devoted over 30 years to advance Wave forecasting and trading strategy. His now-famous NEoWave methodology provides a precise, step-by-step, logical assessment of market structure, which typically leads to more accurate forecasts. His Neely River trading technology assists in creating lower-risk trading strategies, with a dual emphasis on effective trades and capital preservation. Wave analysts and Elliott Wave enthusiasts rely on NEoWave’s Forecasting Services to guide their market expectations for the S&P, T-Notes, Gold and Euro. Professional investors and traders worldwide trust Glenn Neely’s highly specific trading advice on NEoWave’s Trading Services: World Equities, Fixed Income & Real Estate, Commodities and Currencies. To learn more about Glenn Neely and the NEoWave Trading and Forecasting Services visit www.NEoWave.com.