In spite of the ongoing weak economic conditions – and the correlated, challenging stock market environment – NEoWave founder and trading advisor Glenn Neely has been recognized by "Timer Digest" 16 times in Q1-2016 as a Top Timer for the S&P, Bonds and Gold markets.
Glenn Neely has consistently ranked as a Top Timer in these 3 markets for more than a decade. In fact, the publication has recognized Glenn Neely as a Top Timer well over 100 times!
In the first quarter of 2016, Glenn Neely was recognized by "Timer Digest" 16 times. Here are the Q1-2016 rankings:
- Top 10 Long-Term Timer (#3) for the 2-year period of Jan 2014 to Jan 2016
- Top 10 S&P Long-Term Timer for the 2-year period of Feb 2014 to Feb 2016
- Top 10 S&P Timer for the last 12 months
- Top 5 S&P Timer for the last 8 years
- Top 5 S&P Timer for the last 3 months
- Top 10 S&P Timer for the last 10 years
- S&P Honor Roll: Top 10 Timer in 2001, Top 5 Timer in 2011
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 3 years
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 5 years
- Bond Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 2003
- Top 5 Gold Timer for 12 months (the entire year of 2015)
- Top 5 Gold Timer for 2015
- Gold Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 1999, 2000, and 2004
Click to view Glenn Neely’s Timer Digest rankings:
About Glenn Neely and NEoWave, Inc.
Internationally regarded money manager, trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst, Glenn Neely has devoted over 30 years to advance Wave forecasting and trading technology. His now-famous NEoWave methodology provides a precise, step-by-step, logical assessment of market structure, which typically leads to more accurate forecasts. His Neely River trading technology assists in creating lower-risk trading strategies, with an emphasis on capital preservation. Analysts, professional investors and traders worldwide trust NEoWave’s Trading and Forecasting services to guide their market expectations and provide specific trading advice on the S&P, T-Notes, Gold and Euro.
To learn more about Glenn Neely and the NEoWave Trading and Forecasting Services visit the NEoWave website at www.NEoWave.com.