|Founder of NEoWave, Inc. and author of Mastering Elliott Wave, Glenn Neely began his career by creating the NEoWave forecasting method. He developed this logical, objective approach to market forecasting to overcome a common challenge for Wave analysts – the fact that orthodox Elliott Wave analysis often generates multiple contradictory forecasts. For traders and investors, contradicting bullish and bearish scenarios simply have no value.
Backed by three decades of study, teaching, and Wave forecasting, Mr. Neely is internationally regarded for developing the NEoWave forecasting method – a proven approach yielding only one forecast (not contradictory forecasts), with highly accurate results.
An advanced trading method: Neely River
In 2013, Mr. Neely introduced Neely River Trading Technology, a trading method created to survive – and profit – in any market environment. In an interview introducing Neely River, Mr. Neely explained why he designed an entirely new approach to trading, explaining that market trading is similar to manning a boat on a river.
"A river eventually flows to the ocean," he says. "When in the river, you don't manage the environment, you manage the boat. Getting to the ocean doesn't require predicting where the ocean is (forecasting); your goal is to stay in the boat and survive until you get there. Neely River is about how to survive as a trader – what you must do right now to survive until the market arrives at its destination." (Learn more about NEoWave Trading.)
In 2009, Mr. Neely formed Neely Investments LLC to manage capital for private investors. Neely Investments partnered with a registered investment advisor and broker dealer to offer an investment fund, the first and only portfolio based on NEoWave principles.
It all started in 1982 ...
Over 30 years ago, Mr. Neely read about the Elliott Wave Principle and launched his three-decade commitment to improve R.N. Elliott's concepts, with the goal of improving Wave analysis, forecasting, and market trading. In 1983, Mr. Neely founded Elliott Wave Institute, now NEoWave, Inc.
Mr. Neely self-published his first book, Elliott Waves in Motion, in 1988. Based on its impact and popularity, he significantly revised that book, re-releasing it in 1990 as Mastering Elliott Wave – Presenting the Neely Method: The First Scientific, Objective Approach to Market Forecasting with the Elliott Wave Theory (published by Windsor Books and available in electronic form at Amazon.com and iBooks).
In addition, in Mastering Elliott Wave, Mr. Neely presents his controversial prediction that the Dow Industrial Average will peak at 100,000 between 2050 and 2065.
Articles and Media Appearances
Mr. Neely has spoken at international financial conferences, has been interviewed by the media, and has been published in multiple trade publications. Examples of media appearances, including articles and quotes in financial trade publications include:
Mr. Neely has been a featured speaker at multiple financial events, including:
- Recognized by Timer Digest as a Top 10 Timer over 100 times in the past 15 years and was twice featured on the magazine's cover, most recently in the June 25, 2012, issue. Click to view Mr. Neely's rankings.
- Advantages Magazine
- Cycles magazine, authored multiple articles including "Stock Market Forecast to the Year 2060"
- Barron's Market Watch
- Financial Sense financial magazine
- FNN: Financial News Network
- Foundation for the Study of Cycles
- Investor's Hotline
- KWHY Channel 22, Los Angeles
- MarketViews.TV: Regularly interviewed by Ike Iossif
- Los Angeles Times
- The Market Oracle financial magazine
- Matrix Investing
- Planet Yelnick (financial commentary)
- Reuter's The Indicator
- Safe Haven financial magazine
- San Francisco Chronicle
- TradersWorld: The Official Magazine of Market Analysis
- International Elliott Wave conference, Paris, France: Keynote speaker
- Dow Jones/Telerate conferences (TAG): Speaker
- NEoWave conferences in Australia, held in multiple cities
- Elliott Wave seminars, Aspen, Colorado: Sole presenter
- Foundation for the Study of Cycles: Guest speaker on multiple occasions
- Reuters Far East Tour, "Technical Analysis Seminar," one of three speakers presenting the seminar in Japan, Taipei, and Singapore
- American Association of Individual Investors: Speaker
- Market Technicians Association, New York, NY, 1989: Speaker, "The Neely Method of Elliott Wave Analysis"
- Futures West seminars (sponsored by Futures Magazine): Speaker and selected as a Future Magazine ALL-STAR trader
|See how NEoWave can help you significantly add to your personal wealth and bottom line.