4/17/2018 - NEoWave Staff
New Affordable GROUP Wave Analysis Training Course
ADVANCED WAVE ANALYSIS
Learn to Apply NEoWave in Real-Time
NEW! Semi-private format makes training affordable
For the first time ever, you can learn advanced Wave analysis in a semi-private class led by NEoWave founder Glenn Neely. This 3-month, live-training course takes you beyond orthodox Elliott Wave, providing a step-by-step logical foundation for better forecasting and trading.
Personally taught by Glenn Neely, this real-time Wave analysis training is limited to just 4 participants.
Typically, he charges $12,000 US for private training but, as part of a small-group, you save BIG! Access this vital education for just $2,900 US. If you are an Elliott Wave forecaster or enthusiast, t
his is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Here’s what you’ll learn in your 3-month Wave analysis training:
1. Advanced Wave analysis techniques based on logical, scientific, and objective concepts, which result in more accurate forecasts and profitable trades
2. Discover how to apply NEoWave on real-time price charts
3. Wave analysis that does not result in multiple Wave forecasts and contradictory bearish and bullish scenarios (this is a typical conundrum for Elliott Wave forecasters)
4. The 3 Core Elements of NEoWave:
Logistical notes for this 3-month Wave analysis training course:
- Logic – strong corrections must yield a powerful move
- Self-defining price and time limits – a smaller degree pattern cannot take more time and price than a larger degree pattern
- Self-confirmation – a market’s post-pattern behavior determines whether your prior structural analysis was correct
- Each 1-hour class in this 12-week course is personally taught by NEoWave founder and Wave forecasting expert Glenn Neely.
- Each class is live and delivered online via a conference call with screen-sharing technology. All details to join the class will be provided.
- Time is allowed during each class for questions.
- This first-ever NEoWave semi-private course is only $2,900 US. (Compare to private courses, which Mr. Neely charges $12,000 US.) This course is limited to only 4 participants.
- Registration requires a $500 US non-refundable deposit.
- Classes are held on Tuesdays at 12:00 pm Eastern (USA)
1. You must have a basic working knowledge of orthodox Elliott Wave theory.
2. While not essential, it’s recommended you read Mr. Neely’s book, Mastering Elliott Wave
– especially the first 5 chapters. Visit the NEoWave website to purchase your hardcover copy, Kindle edition, or iBooks edition: www.NEoWave.com/product-book.asp
3. You must have Microsoft Excel for Mac or PC
(version 2011 or higher).
Join your private group TODAY – space is limited to 4 students!
To start, email Magelan@neowave.com
or USA residents can call 1-800-636-9283, Ext. 2. Non-USA residents please dial 949-480-7401.